Friday, April 24, 2015

What am I doing with my life...

Well so much for trying to consistently blog... just realized it has been over a week since my last post. Been hectic with work since my boss had to go to a company paid resort conference the last week, and just returned yesterday. It's bad of me to admit this, but the more I sit at work the more I think of quitting and just taking a month off before looking for a new job.

I feel like with the "sort or" stability of this job, it makes me lazy in searching for a new one. Why is it so discouraging to never hear back from companies, and when you do it is always, "we've decided to pursue another candidate which better fit our criteria...". Oh... life is such a B most of the time.

Maybe I just need to take a week or two off and really go on vacation. I think I'm beginning to sound bitter and depressing. Stressing over life is just not something someone my age should be worrying about. What to do, what to do... =[

No comments:

Post a Comment